- Heavy Duty Pedal Wrings Out Water
- Suitable for Large Cotton Mops
HOW TO USE:
1) Hold the mop in an upright position and place the mop fibres into center of the bucket between the rollers.
2) Stand to the side of the bucket. Place one foot on the foot pedal and the other alongside the bucket as indicated in the diagram.
3) Press down on the foot pedal. This will bring the rollers close together and into the squeeze position.
4) Keep foot on the pedal and slowly lift the mop out of the bucket to wring out the water. Repeat this process a few times to release more liquid from the mop.
Do not use with boiling water.
Water temperature should not exceed 55 °C.
Never leave bucket with liquid in it unattended. This product has moving parts.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
|Product Width [cm]||25.5|
|Product Height [cm]||34|
|Product Depth [cm]||31|